Sabtu, 07 Juli 2012

:')

hay baby, how are you inside my belly? mom feels like crying due to many emotional feelings going in and out since the pregnancy is coming. but mommy can't wait to see you, hug you, kiss you and cuddling up with you, especially when your daddy is far away.
mommy realize, we don't have much things to give to you. we just started our life, and our family. but i'll gave you my promises to do my best to give you a life all kids would wanted and have it.
we should send our praises to the lord for bringing you to my life, send prayer, wish your dad will success, and achieve more things in life for you. and we all will work harder to make our dream come true..

i love you.. love you too my husband :*
wish you both will always under His guidance..

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Leave your comment here..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...