Senin, 03 November 2008

witch.


fair is foul and foul is fair,
hover through the fog and filthy air"






somehow. i was thingking if i'm becoming a witch.
the most i'm willing to do are back through time,
solve all my problem, and correct all my mistakes in the past..

but if i'm solve those problem, maybe i won't get my briliant life today.
and the most important maybe i will never learn from my mistake.

"double, double, toil and trouble,
fire burn and couldron and bubble.
double, double, toil and trouble,
fire burn and couldron and bubble."


the other day, i was thingking, how to make people happy?
perhaps i can give them a happiness, maybe with becoming witch,
cause, what i thought with becoming a witch i can give what they want.

now i know, it's not my job to make them happy.
because they have to find their own way to be happy, to reach their
long lasting happiness.
and amagine, if i give them what they want, easily,
they will not know what was hardwork mean..

so, now i'm proud and happy with myself.
this is me,
i'm not pretend to be someone else.
this is where i'm supossed to be now.
in this briliant world..

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Leave your comment here..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...